I know we have a decent number of Astros' minor-leaguers who read the blog from time to time, and also follow on Twitter, so on the eve of minor-league Opening Day it's time we reprise our Bounty for the 2013 season (Video and/or anecdotal proof is necessary to collect).
1. Any Astros player - minor- or major-league - who, upon hitting a home run, throws their bat at the press box and yells, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" will receive $50.
2. Furthermore, if the crows chants "SPANIARD! SPANIARD! SPANIARD!" after #1 is completed, said player will receive another $50 and a box of Wheat Thins.
3. If any pitcher strikes out a batter and yells from the mound, "Smells like somebody died" (via Tombstone), he will receive $50.
4. If any Astros organizational pitcher takes a picture holding an Astros County Proof of Citizenship and submits it via email or Twitter, he shall receive a gift.
5. If you are simply a loyal reader of Astros County, take a photo holding the Proof of Citizenship and send it in, we'll post it on Astros County.