Yesterday, Alyson Footer offered five pressing questions and predictions for the 2009 Astros and completed the series with five more today.
6. The lineup will read Matsui, Pence, Berkman, Lee, Tejada, Blum/Boone, Bourn, and then whoever is catcher.
7. Nieve gets sent to Round Rock (after clearing waivers) and will become a reliever. Paulino is essentially the #6 starter.
8. If the Astros struggle, Easy Eddie could replace Coop by the All-Star Break.
9. Chris Johnson and My Friend Mark Saccomanno can find their way to Houston at some point, but Bud Norris will be in the bullpen by season's end.
10. The Astros may sign a big-name remaining free agent by the end of Spring Training.
Same rules. What do you think?